Magic Kingdom is the "heart" of Disney and what first comes to my mind when I think about visiting Disneyworld. We went on our trip a week before Tanner's birthday so we decided to celebrate it while we there. We went to breakfast at the Crystal Palace where Tanner received a birthday card signed by all the Winnie the Pooh characters and he got to meet them too.
I had to throw this picture in. Hunter is a bacon fanatic, he never gets as much as he wants at home so he made sure to get as much as he wanted here. Kind of scary!
Tanner got to wear his birthday pin all day which he was very excited to show others. He received many birthday wishes.
In the kiddie area, Tanner LOVED trying to pull the sword out of the stone. He never did get it, I guess he won't be the next king.
Hunter tried too.
This park definitely had the most rides for the little ones but the lines were long because there were so many little ones there! With 2 days, we were still able to make in on almost every thing. We even repeated our favorites a few times. Kayla and Hunter enjoyed the mountain rides, of course--Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain. Tanner loves trains and he went on Big Thunder Mountain expecting a "fast" train ride. It was a little faster than he expected and he decided it was a bit too much of a thrill for him!
Everyone enjoyed the places where they could climb and run around freely--ToonTown was fun and Tom Sawyer's Island was a huge hit.
Hunter missed going to Tom Sawer's Island on our second day at Magic Kingdom because he got lost--my worst fear come true. We were all together as a family waiting for Jason to get fast passes for something else. When he returned, we got in line for the ferry to Tom Sawyer's Island and there was no Hunter. I'm sorry to say this wasn't the first time he had seperated from us so we assumed we would find him shortly like we had all the other times. Jason got out of line to go look for him, then I got out of line and sent Jason and the other kids to the Island, figuring Hunter and I would soon follow. Well, we didn't find him for another hour which was a bit scary. I ended up giving his identification information to the security officers and tring not to panic. After an hour, Hunter wandered back to the place he had left us. He wasn't scared or worried, he had just been moseying around the park, figuring he would run into us sooner or later. Aaaaaagh! We asked him why he didn't have a worker call us on our cell phones (he knows the numbers). His answer, "Well, I figured you wouldn't answer if I called because you wouldn't recognize the number on your caller I.D." Really? Needless to say, we trained him about what to do if it happened again but that was our last day and we made it through without further incident. Phew!
We had 6 fun and exhausting days at the Disney parks, now it's time to report on Universal Islands of Adventure!
Give Tan Tan a big 4 year old birthday hug from the Bloomer's! Wow! It looks like your adventure was great! But.... what I want to know is why there are no pictures of Marsha!!???
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures of the Winnie the Pooh characters. I love Winnie the Pooh (and Tigger too).
ReplyDeleteNo pictures of Marsha made the cut. I couldn't bear to post any of them!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fun time. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. You & Jason have a beautiful family! Love you all!
ReplyDelete