Sunday, July 3, 2011

My beautiful Bald Baby

Our little Archer is growing fast.  Some things are getting easier and some things still need improvement. :)  All in all, there are many delightful aspects of having a baby.  I love our early morning "chats."  We smile and coo at each other and he kicks and waves and I LOVE it!  I tried to capture some pictures of him "talking".





Here are some other pictures from the past month or so:










 Pregnant again?  Just trying out the Moby Wrap.


Kayla wanted to try it too! 

Blogger Help?
1.  Is anyone else having a problem with Blogger flipping their pictures sideways?  I wanted to add more pictures but it keeps flipping them. 
2.  Another question, when I sign in to my account, it doesn't show I'm signed in on my home page and I can't edit from there like I used to be able to.  I have to click "sign in" every time I want to edit and then it takes me to my dashboard.  Just wondering if anyone has solutions.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Sorry, I can't help you with the blogger problem since I don't blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, do you love the Moby or what! I became a "baby carrier" with David and I think it's the best! As soon as the moby stretches too much, I've got the solution for you :) You'll have to find someone to make it for you though.

    Cute, cute photos...btw, what happened to Kayla's arm?

    ReplyDelete