Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a mess!

Have you ever accidently let a piece of paper slip into a load of wash? You open the washing machine and find tiny shreds of paper stuck on everything, it’s a royal pain. Well, today I did something a million times worse-- I somehow let a PULL-UP slip into my load of wash! The mess I found upon opening my washing machine is difficult to describe. A million—no, make that a billion—particles of super absorbent polymer all over everything. IT WAS A DISASTER!!!! I don't wish it upon anyone!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry! I have had it happen with paper so I can imagine what kind of mess you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have done something like that or similar. I know I have washed disposable nursing pads in the wash before. I can see how a pull-up would be a major disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done that twice, but with diapers! Who knows how that happens, but you're not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's happened to me a couple times! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a real Belly Laugh from your post! Don't you hate it when you do little mess ups like that. Just keep smiling!!!
    Love You all! Sharon from Vegas

    ReplyDelete