Tanner was baptized on February 21, 2015. Grandma McAllister, Aunt Ruth, and Daniel all visited from Utah and we had a great time with them. Unfortunately, I can only find one photo from the big day.
In April, Archer turned four. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He insisted on having party hats at his family birthday celebration.
In April, Hunter had his appendix removed! He was very brave and tough and recovered quickly.
Sweet Kayla turned 15 on May 16th. We were cabin camping at the Yogi Bear campground in Luray on her actual birthday, so I made her special breakfast request of crepes at our cabin. Later she had a birthday dinner at Oma's house.
Other photos from our Yogi Bear camping trip.
Mother's Day at Oma's:
Kayla and Hunter took a really great class called Key of Liberty. It was about the founding fathers and the founding documents of our country. They studied the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. At the end of the school year, we attended a program where they received rewards for memorizing the Declaration of Independence, among other things. They did a really fun rap on the constitution, but it didn't come out too well on video. Here a couple of photos:
Trip to Lake Anna with Archer, Tanner, and best buddy Will.
My wonderful piano students had a recital in June. Sadly, I only have one picture and it is a distant shot!
Our summer was full of trips to King's Dominion and Lake Anna with Oma and Grandpa. We ended our summer with a trip to Massenutten resort where we stayed a week and did various activities offered at the resort--hiking, zip lining, tubing, magic shows, nature shows, craft classes, water park, and more.
Yes, I managed not to post any pictures of myself! :)
Here's to hoping I blog again before another six months goes by!

No comments:
Post a Comment