Sunday, January 18, 2015

Christmas Crafts and Activities

Once upon a time, I used to make paper crafts and handmade gifts. I still enjoy it, but rarely find time to fit it into my life.  However, I always tend to do some crafting over Christmas.  This year I made just a few things:

Money holders, gift card holders
Inside look at money, gift card, and movie ticket holders.
  
Monogrammed Card set for my mother-in-law

Inside look at the card pouch.

Cards inside the pouch

Set of cat cards for Bonnie--Jason's godmother who loves cats.

I always want to do so many things with the kids at Christmas--Christmas stories, Christmas movies, Gingerbread houses, cookies, looking at the lights, etc.  This year we did a lot of those things and I decided maybe it was too much work!  I made a note NOT to do gingerbread houses and sugar cookies next year because of the effort and mess it involves, but I'm already back pedaling on that resolve when I look at these pictures and remember only the happy parts. :)
















It was a happy holiday season and I was sad to have it come to an end.  It always goes too quickly for me.  At least I know it will come around again!

1 comment: