Sunday, September 2, 2012

Annie Jr.

As I mentioned before, Kayla went to a theatre camp in July where she got to play the role of Annie in Annie Jr.  It was her first time doing a musical like this and it was so fun for her.  The whole group of girls did an amazing job, especially when you consider that they put the show together in two weeks.  I thought Kayla was fabulous!  I cried during the show and I don't cry much!  Unfortunately, I completely dropped the ball at taking pictures.  Luckily, some other parents sent me some photos.



The Cast

Kayla, Ms. Hannigan, and orphans
Annie is welcomed by the staff at Warbuck mansion

Mrs. Hannigan sining "Little Girls."  This gal did a fabulous job!

Closing scene

Cute cake someone brought to the party after the show.

Poster made by one of the directors.  Funny!



Update, 9/16/12:
More photos just came in from Kayla's awesome director, Miss Jen. Isn't she beautiful?  It was hard to choose which photos to post from all the great pictures she took.  I tried to limit myself!  Thank you to Miss Jen and her awesome team--Josh, Val, and Angelica!

Kayla with her beautiful director, Miss Jen.

Faulkier County Theatre


Daddy Warbucks, Annie, and Grace






Kassie's cast shot

Kayla's cast shot

The whole cast plus directors...what a fun group!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love seeing pictures and reading about what your family is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! Now you've got more to share. Tell Kayla "hello"! She was SUCH a KNOCKOUT. I am soooooo lucky we had her as a part of our show.
    xos
    Miss Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I'm flattered one of my memes made it on here. :-)
    Valerie and I were both so proud of everyone in the cast, you all still hold a fond place in our hearts. *hugs to all*

    -Mr. Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jen and Josh, it's so fun to hear from you! You hold a fond place in our hearts too and we'll always treasure the experience. Thank you!
    P.S. I've added a few more photos that Miss Jen sent. They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete