Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A few photos

I've been wanting to post photos of Archer but other things keep coming up.  We have lots of photos on different cameras and I'm waiting for Jason to put them all in one file for me so I can add them to the blog.  For now, I'll post a few pictures my friend took for me and I'll try to add my own later.  Thank you, Liza, for these pictures!




8 comments:

  1. Loved all the photos! I'd love to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I love that last one of Kayla holding him. I'm so happy for you guys- and that everyone is healthy and well (besides Kayla's arm anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious! I want to hold him and cuddle him. Give his cheek a little kiss for me please? I mean one more than the million I'm sure you already give him every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! So glad he's here(0:

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so handsome!!! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was there to hold him! When you emailed me the other day saying you couldn't type much because baby was in your arms I was little jealous. I would love to hold and cuddle a beautiful newborn. You are one blessed mommy! Will asked about Tanner the other day too and couldn't believe he was 4 - I laughed and laughed. I guess in his mind Tanner is much younger then him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so beautiful and precious. Congratulations Marsha! I'm just reading so by now he is almost a month old. Wow! Enjoy your new little one.

    ReplyDelete