Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning is such an exciting time, we can't wait to see what Santa has brought!  This is the first glimpse of Santa's deliveries:

The stockings were no longer hung by the chimney with care, they were too full.  Santa left them on the couch instead.

Santa brought Kayla a Christmas dress and a friend for her Kit doll--a Ruthie doll.  Kayla has had Kit for a couple of years and she has been wanting Ruthie to go with her.  Kit was already downstairs to welcome Ruthie with a plate of cookies.
Santa brought Hunter a Batman costume and an electric scooter.
Santa brought Tanner a Robin costume and a Thomas &Friends train set, Tanner loves trains!

Grandparents and aunts in Utah sent more costumes and toys for the boys and doll paraphernalia for Kayla.  All in all, the kids were  spoiled royally!  The presents are opened, now it's time to play!

Studly super-heros! 

 Daddy is working on putting Tanner's train track together.  (FYI--not as easy as GeoTrax)

Project complete, Tanner loves it!


 More projects for Daddy--assembling a doll bed.

 Project complete--one groovy bed. 

Kayla brought ALL her doll-stuff down to do a major set-up.  She's talking to Grandma, letting her know how much she loves the handmade doll cape and pajamas.  Grandma is so talented!

Jason tested Hunter's scooter out first, works great!

Hunter zipping along.

Tanner's tired out from all that playing but he's determined to keep at it!

We had a wonderful Christmas morning.  In the evening, we went to Jason's godparents' for prime rib dinner, SOOOO yummy!  It's another yearly tradition that we love.

3 comments:

  1. I think you were looking at my Christmas post the same time I was looking at yours :) Looks like you had a great Christmas! I wish I could come to your house SO bad. I feel like I don't even know your kids...sad. Oh well. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Tanner and Hunter in their Batman and Robin costumes. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun playing! We miss the Christmas Eve get-together. Those are pretty funny gifts Jason gave.

    ReplyDelete