Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've created a blog!

Wow, this is a big step for me. My friends have been blogging for quite sometime now and I always thought I didn't have time for it and who really wants to read about my family anyway? But, Cherilyn told me she uses it as a journal and prints it out at the end of the year ....well that's pretty cool! Maybe I should give that a try!  So, that's my plan. I did get stumped trying to come up with a title (it's the little things that hang me up). These were the ideas we spun around.  What would you have picked?

  • LaFrothing at the Mouth (Jason came up with this one and REALLY wanted me to use it.  He said it gives  allusions to craziness--which would fit us--or foaming at the mouth--which could relate to words constantly flowing from my mouth. Hmmm...thanks dear...I think I'll go with a different title).
  • LaFroth Times
  • LaFroth Tribune
  • Chronicles of LaFrothia (We're reading Narnia books so this was the first thing that jumped to my mind but Kayla thought it was a bit too quirky)
  • Lucky LaFroths (Jason said this was bound to bring us bad luck)
  • Lazy LaFroths (Probably the most accurate but do we really want to broadcast that?)
  • LaFroth Land
  • Land of LaFroths

No comments:

Post a Comment