I finally had my friends over for a card-making party. I say finally because I used to do this all the time when I was selling stamps and I meant to keep doing it when I stopped but this is the first time I've actually managed to do it. :) I meant to take pictures of the party but I was too busy stamping so I'm posting pictures of the cards we made instead.
First, the bird card. (Yes, I posted this previously, I’m modifying my post). I like this card because I almost created it. That means I didn’t exactly copy it. I used other cards for ideas and came up with a quasi original. I need more cards for men, I think this works.
Second, the car card. I saw a really cool car card on my friend’s blog: http://www.insteadoflaundry.blogspot.com/ and I HAD to buy the stamp set. My dad has spent years fixing up an old Ford and this was the perfect set to make his Father’s Day card with. I also wanted to make wedding cards with it because my Dad often drives the bride and groom off in his sweet vehicle with cans trailing behind.
Of course I do love to make girly cards too! This was my favorite card. You can’t see the crystal effects on the balloons in the picture but it looks snazzy in real life.
More girly cards:
First, the bird card. (Yes, I posted this previously, I’m modifying my post). I like this card because I almost created it. That means I didn’t exactly copy it. I used other cards for ideas and came up with a quasi original. I need more cards for men, I think this works.
This is a picture of my cute Dad with Ol’ Henry, it looks black in this photo but it is actually burgundy.
This is the same card modified to be a birthday card.
I made the next card at a friend’s Close to my Heart party and liked that I could also use it for boys so I decided to make it at my party too.
Of course I do love to make girly cards too! This was my favorite card. You can’t see the crystal effects on the balloons in the picture but it looks snazzy in real life.
More girly cards:
It was a fun party and I want to do it again soon. I just don’t want to do all the prep work again soon! :)
Kayla begged to make all the cards with me the next day. We spent a few hours stamping together and had a great time.
Anyone need to buy a card? :)

A wildly talented family! Love Aunt Lynn
ReplyDeleteWow! Such a talented group. They have grown up so fast!
ReplyDeletelove, Sharon
I am SOOOO jealous that I couldn't make it!
ReplyDelete